The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) designation is recognised as one of the highest distinctions in the investment management profession.
CFA charterholders have successfully completed the rigorous CFA® Program and fulfilled membership criteria such as work experience and professional conduct requirements. There are over 170,000 CFA charterholders worldwide, administered by CFA Institute and supported by 150+ societies.
CFA Society New Zealand has over 560 members, including CFA charterholders and Associate Members. We also support CFA candidates; with over 900 people sitting CFA Program examinations in New Zealand in 2021.
CFA Society New Zealand:
- Promotes ethical and professional standards within the investment industry.
- Encourages professional development and continuing education.
- Facilitates the exchange of information and opinions among people within the local investment community and beyond.
- Builds recognition and understanding of the CFA designation and its values.
- Connects members to a global network.
To lead New Zealand’s investment profession by promoting the highest standards of ethics, education and professional excellence for the ultimate benefit of society.