The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) designation is recognised as one of the highest distinctions in the investment management profession.
CFA charterholders have successfully completed the rigorous CFA® Program and fulfilled membership criteria such as work experience and professional conduct requirements. There are over 170,000 CFA charterholders worldwide, administered by CFA Institute and supported by 150+ societies.
CFA Society New Zealand has over 560 members, including CFA charterholders and Associate Members. We also support CFA candidates; with over 900 people sitting CFA Program examinations in New Zealand in 2021.
CFA Society New Zealand:
- Promotes ethical and professional standards within the investment industry.
- Encourages professional development and continuing education.
- Facilitates the exchange of information and opinions among people within the local investment community and beyond.
- Builds recognition and understanding of the CFA designation and its values.
- Connects members to a global network.
CFA Society New Zealand aims to lead the New Zealand financial services profession by promoting the highest standards of ethics, professional excellence and education for the benefit of all users of financial services.