In 2021 CFA Society NZ is launched a fellowship award to formally recognise members who have made significant contribution to financial services.
2021/22 Louis Boulanger, CFA.
- Have made a significant contribution to the financial services industry, evidenced through sustained:
- Commitment to CFA Society NZ’s mission; to lead New Zealand’s financial services profession by promoting the highest standards of ethics, professional excellence and education for the benefit of all users of financial services.
- Service to New Zealand finance professionals seeking financial services related education, knowledge, professional development, connection, or inspiration.
- Leadership in contributing to the profession’s ‘thinking’ and evolution, particularly in the areas of ethics, capital market integrity, and excellence of practice.
- A high level of achievement and industry experience. Have held a senior position for 5+ years.
- Be a current CFA Society New Zealand member (includes CFA Society NZ Associate Members).
Please make a nomination here
(pic below) Louis Boulanger, with Jeff Stangl, receiving his award at the Forecast Lunch 2022