CFA Society New Zealand supports candidates preparing for the challenging CFA Program exams.
We encourage candidates to start getting involved in the local CFA community at an early stage. For example, joining study groups, attending society events and following social media activity LinkedIn or Facebook.
Why candidates should get involved and get connected:
- Other candidates will understand some of the challenges and you may be able to help each other
- Build industry networks for career development
- Foster acquaintances and friendships
- To be open to opportunities – make your own luck!
Resources for CFA candidates
- Recorded ethics webinars with Dr Jeffrey Stangl, CFA. CFA Program standards:
1 and 2
3 and 4
5 to 7
- Excel study plan, kindly offered by Kobe Huang
- 2023 update – Recording: Evolution of the CFA Program
- 2023 update – Recording: Practical skills modules start for Level 1 in February 2024, Level 2 in May 2024
- Level one of CFA Program. Two CFA candidates who passed the May 2023 exam, share their experiences and advice.
- Career panel discussions: 27 March 2023, 10 May 2022
- NZ employment market update March 2023
Join CFA Society NZ as an Associate Member
Our society’s ethics-based Associate Membership is available to New Zealand CFA candidates who have passed level one. The cost for candidates is just $50 a year. Sometimes CFA candidates take a study break between papers. Being an Associate Member will enable you to have continued membership and communications. Learn more
Get involved and welcome new opportunities
CFA Society New Zealand has a Candidate Committee and other volunteer opportunities available to CFA candidates. Contact us to find out more email@example.com
Exam preparation and discounted Kaplan Schweser materials
Click here for exclusive Kaplan Schweser discounts; select ‘APAC’ then ‘CFA Society New Zealand’