You want to recruit employees that represent the best in the investment management industry – employees who are highly skilled and who are bound by the highest ethical standards. CFA Societies Australia and CFA Society New Zealand provides access to industry leading talent via our Career Centre.
Recruit Top Talent
The CFA Societies Australia Jobs Board connects employers and recruiters with investment management professionals who, through their association with CFA Institute, signal a commitment to the profession and the attainment of relevant work experience. You can select from a variety of talent recruitment packages.
- Gain exclusive access to a vetted talent pool. You’ll have access to the CFA Institute network of members, CFA charterholders and CFA® Program candidates.
- Search the resume database. Our resume database allows you to source applicants and build a talent pipeline.
- Reach a global audience. You can post positions to our global job board while also being featured at the local level on our member societies’ websites.
Did you know?
- Earning the CFA® charter is a highly selective process. Fewer than one in five candidates become a CFA charterholder.
- It takes an average of 1,000+ hours of rigorous study, along with 4,000 hours of professional experience and successful completion of the CFA Program exams to earn the distinction of being called a CFA charterholder.
- All CFA charterholders are required to annually attest to their compliance with the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
- The CFA charter is the professional standard of choice for more than 31,000 investment firms worldwide.